Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Eldos and its' variants tend to have high output and strong armour, which is offset by average mobility and poor agility. Thus, it is frequently seen to be equipped with a mechanic-based build or heavy weapons for providing support fire on the frontline. However, its' mobility and agility is not sufficient for full assault setups. It is primarily deployed by the U.S.N. armies and Marine, but various pilots from non-U.S.N. military were also seen with Eldos wanzers.
- O.C.U. Huffman (Front Mission First)
- U.S.N. Huffman, primarily as Mechanics (Front Mission First, 5)
- U.S.N. Marine, primarily as Mechanics (Front Mission 5)
- Eldos (Front Mission First, 5, Online)
- Pegase (Front Mission First, Online)
- Eldos A (Front Mission 5)
- Eldos B (Front Mission 5)
- Eldos 2 (Front Mission 5)
- Unlike most wanzer models produced by the Diable Avionics, Eldos is not named after weather phenomenon.