The Eldos and its variants tend to have high output, strong armour, along with average mobility and poor agility. Thus, it is frequently seen to be equipped with mechanics-based build or heavy weapons in providing support fire in frontline. However, its mobility and agility is not adequate for full assault setups. It is primarily deployed by the U.S.N. armies and Marine, but various pilots from non-U.S.N. military were also seen with Eldos wanzers.
- O.C.U. Huffman (Front Mission First)
- U.S.N. Huffman, primarily as Mechanics (Front Mission First, 5)
- U.S.N. Marine, primarily as Mechanics (Front Mission 5)
- Eldos (Front Mission First, 5, Online)
- Pegase (Front Mission First, Online)
- Eldos A (Front Mission 5)
- Eldos B (Front Mission 5)
- Eldos 2 (Front Mission 5)
- Unlike most wanzer models produced by the Diable Avionics, Eldos is not named after weather phenomenon.