About Front Mission
Front Mission is a series of turn-based tactical role-playing developed by G-craft and published by Squaresoft, now Square Enix. The series was created by Toshiro Tsuchida. It began in 1995, with the release of the first game on the Super Famicom.
The main draw of Front Mission is its storytelling approach. Taking place during the 21st and 22nd centuries, the series revolves around military conflicts and political tension between powerful supranational unions and their member states. Although the games use self-contained, standalone stories, these tie into a greater overarching storyline that encompasses the entire series. Continue reading...
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.