About Front Mission
Front Mission is a series of turn-based tactical role-playing produced by Squaresoft, now Square Enix. The series was created by Toshiro Tsuchida. It began in 1995 with the release of the first game, Front Mission.
The main draw of Front Mission is the use of giant mechs called "Wanzers" (from the German "Wanderpanzer", or walking tanks) in battle. The stories of the series revolves around military conflicts and political tension between powerful supranational unions and their member states during the 21st and 22nd centuries. Front Mission is structured like a traditional tactical role-playing game. All of the main installments and the 2089 series installments are classified under this specific genre. Continue reading...
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.