In general, the Kyojun and its' variants are marked by average output and mobility and above-average accuracy. Thus, it seems that it could potentially be deployed as an assault or sniper unit.
O.C.U. troops in Huffman Island and Cambodia were seen employing Kyojuns as gunner wanzers. Kyojun wanzers equipped with machine guns were seen in Japanese Defense Force (J.D.F.) bases and therefore implying that Kyojun is likely to be employed by the J.D.F. as assault types, despite J.D.F. assault units piloting the model were never encountered in the game.
- O.C.U. Huffman, primarily as gunners (Front Mission 5)
- O.C.U. Cambodia, primarily as assaults and gunners (Front Mission 5)
- Japanese Defense Force, primarily as assaults (Front Mission 3)
- Kyojun (Front Mission 5)
- Kyojun Mk. 107 (Front Mission 3)
- Kyojun Light Weight (Front Mission 5)
- Kyojun A (Front Mission 5)
- Kyojun B (Front Mission 5)
- Although Kyojun's Japanese name is "Kyoujun", it was translated as "Kyojun" instead.
- In Front Mission 3, battle skills are learned by equipping specific wanzer parts. When equipped, Kyojun Mk. 107 gave Zoom I (Body), ROF Up I (Arms), and Brace I (Legs). Zoom I increases accuracy by 1.2, ROFUP I increases number of ammo rounds fired by shotgun/machine gun by 1.2, and Brace I lets enemy attacks first but player receive half of the damage.