Numsekar and its variants are very agile and mobile. Backed by its strong armour, they can take heavy damage before going down. The variant Enforcer also has anti-shock armour, thus lessening the damage it can receive in close-range combat, which mostly involves shock-based weapons such as knuckles and shotguns. These capacities gave the model extraordinary efficiency in close-range combat and therefore, it was quite extensively deployed by the U.S.N. army as melee and assault units. However, its main drawback is a very low output and is thus usually seen equipped with turbo backpacks.
- U.S.N. Huffman, primarily as assaults and strikers (Front Mission 5)
- U.S.N. Marine, primarily as assaults and strikers (Front Mission 5)
- Numsekar (Front Mission 5)
- Enforcer (Front Mission 5)
- Mungoss (Front Mission 5)
- Mungoss G (Front Mission 5)